Monday, March 8, 2010

Bholu collaboration with Porters Paints

(photos from Bholu website)








I was invited to the launch of Bholu's wallpaper design collaboration with Porters Paints by an interior designer friend and I'm very sorry I missed it as this range is super cute- and there are even matching soft toys to the wallpaper prints.
Bholu is a fair trade and climate neutral company that whose designs are brought to life by traditional artisans in rural India.
Part proceeds from the collection go back to the Bholu Anganwadi Project which has now built a total of 8 pre schools with Architects Without Frontiers Australia, in underprivileged communities.
In 2008, Bholu won the Australian Telstra Business Award for Social Responsibility for demonstrated leadership and contribution by a business to the environment, people, education or the community. Most recently Bholu was selected as TIME Magazine’s Top 100 Most Influential Green Designs of 2009.

I think I have just worked out what to get my friend who just had a new baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment