Monday, April 4, 2011

David Bowie the Owl


The new house protector. Made by Anna-Wili Highfield

New York Times T Magazine


When I first started this blog I did a post about my dear Cousin Anna-Wili Highfield but I couldn't resist doing another one today.
I'm very excited as I have been working for Anna-Wili over the past few months, helping her out with the business side of things as demand for her work booms.
My work so far has paid off and now I have a creature of my very own! We call it Bowie, as it looks like it is out of the movie The Labyrinth.

Work with Miss Wili has been super busy as she has just been interviewed in T magazine for the New York Times!
And last but not least is her super cute Panda that she did as a prize for Earth Hour in Collaboration with World Wildlife fund.

No comments:

Post a Comment