Thursday, March 24, 2011

More Craft




I got a bit excited about a dear friend's baby's first birthday the other weekend and set out on a bunting marathon. I think I might be a bit bunting obsessed at the moment, I'm finding myself putting it into ever job I'm working on (perhaps it will become my signature).
I also made little Noah a stuffed creature as his prezzy but had to give him away.
We missed him a bit so last night I made a new one. His name is Alfred the butler.

The last image is a quote from my fav animation Ren and Stimpy. It makes me smile when I wake up. I must say I have been inspired by the Castle quotes with this one. I am in love with all their stuff.

As a side note, I can't seem to figure out why blogger desaturates all my images...any ideas? I seem to really have to pump up the saturation and blacks before uploading and then it still doesn't come out very clear....hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment